[Sugar-devel] Porting task - Can we use Mac OS and Virtual Box ?

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:18:44 EST 2019

Hey,
	After quite some time, I found out sugar runs on a different operating system fedora, initially to run on my Mac book air I used virtual box to run sugar desktop. I am successfully able to run sugar on a stick on my Mac.

I asked my mom wether I can install fedora on my Mac but she said I can't :(

Also It looks hard to install a different OS.

Is there any other specific way of trying out a sugar activity from a code locally on my Mac machine using Mac OS and virtual box?

Thanks,
Abhay