[Sugar-devel] Porting Task

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:36:19 EST 2019

Hey,
	Is there anyone who works on sugar desktop on their macbook, I am excited to do python porting task but lack of documentation prevents me starting it. Can someone please guide me through this. I am available  for a call, chat or anything, I just need help from someone to help kickstart this task, some other questions that I have are which file exactly am I supposed to clone and port and how do I run that file locally on my Mac Book to test that the activity works before committing and pushing changes.

Thanks,
Abhay