[Sugar-devel] Regarding development of activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Dec 15 17:04:36 EST 2019

You must use a remote desktop protocol of some sort.  You might try
VNC, RDP, X11 over TCP, or some other software.

However, this makes it very hard for you to be sure what you observe
as a regression is a real problem for a native use of Sugar.  I really
cannot recommend it.

Sugar is intended to be a complete learning environment; running it in
any other way will be misleading.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:22:46AM +0530, Garvit Gupta wrote:
> More clarification
>
> I meant that i am working on a remotr server and I build sugar on it. So how I
> should now proceed because I dont have the option of selecting sugar desktop
> here.
>
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2019, 00:11 Garvit Gupta, <[1]garvit18141 at iiitd.ac.in> wrote:
>
>     If we build sugar on a remote server of ubuntu 18.04 , then is it possible
>     to continue development of activities?

> [1] mailto:garvit18141 at iiitd.ac.in

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/