[Sugar-devel] Issues in building sugar

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Dec 15 17:01:25 EST 2019

What document are you reading for building Sugar?

Please copy and paste the errors to mail next time; an attachment is
not necessary.

The errors show that build dependencies are missing.  I can't advise
how to resolve these without knowing what operating system you are
using.

I'm puzzled by your list of required directories, as it looks
familiar.  I used /usr/src/sugar-activities in Sugar Live Build, and
it hasn't been used anywhere else, to my knowledge.  Each of the
directories is a git clone, so you can find the source code repository
by typing "git remote -v".

If the directory is not present, you aren't running Sugar Live Build,
and that would also explain why you have no build dependencies.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 10:41:46PM +0530, Garvit Gupta wrote:
> As given in the document for building sugar, while running the autogen.sh file
> the below error comes up (screenshot for the error is attached below).
>
> Also, I am not able to found these required directories:
> source code for fructose activities - use/src/sugar-activities/*
> sugar,sugar-toolkit-gtk3, sugar-datastore and sugar-artwork - /usr/src/
> sugar*.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/