[Sugar-devel] Starting with the contributions to sugar labs

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 08:16:34 EST 2019

Hi Swathi,

The fructose set of activities source code can be found in
/usr/src/sugar-activities/* while the source code for sugar,
sugar-toolkit-gtk3, sugar-datastore and sugar-artwork can be found in
/usr/src/sugar*.

You can build sugar by running autogen.sh, make, make install - this
applies to sugar* repos - https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar#building