[Sugar-devel] UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE MAILING LIST

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 12 14:39:22 EST 2019

Iyaomolere has been removed from the mailing list.

Iyaomolere was one of those who in early April made a proposal to
Sugar Labs for GSoC 2019 without any communication with Sugar Labs
community.  I felt the proposal lacked consensus, but had some
interesting components, so I asked them to forward it to the mailing
list, for which they had to subscribe.

Now that GSoC 2020 has been announced, it's probably time to move on.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 07:53:55PM +0100, Chihurumnaya Ibiam wrote:
> Hi Iyaomolere,

> unsubscribe button below the page, just enter your details and you should be
> able to unsubscribe.
>
> I'd like to ask if there's any reason in particular why you want to
> unsubscribe?
>
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 6:01 PM Iyaomolere Michael <[2]mikoa04 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     I will like to be removed from the mailing list.
>
>     Thanks.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/