[Sugar-devel] No module sugar3 found error

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 11 15:04:21 EST 2019

Typing sugar in terminal is incorrect.  sugar is to be run as an X11
session manager.

However, the above should not cause any segmentation fault.

As for why it is happening, I don't know; I cannot see what is
happening in your CPU registers or memory.

I suggest you share here;

* the segmentation fault as a gdb backtrace, and

* shell.log in .sugar/default/logs

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/