[Sugar-devel] No module sugar3 found error

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 10 14:26:58 EST 2019

No version of Ubuntu has Python 3 support yet, it is too new.  The
package name will be python3-sugar3 and it is in Debian Experimental
distribution, so it has not yet been picked up by Ubuntu team.

Use Sugar Live Build instead, or use the Native Sugar instructions to
install from source.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/development-environment.md

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 12:26:13AM +0530, prakash ujjwal wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed the sucrose in Ubuntu and when I running the command "python
> setup.py Dev", I am getting no module sugar3 found error.
> I think sucrose automatically downloads the sugar gtk3 or sugar3.
> So How I can resolve this error?

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/