[Sugar-devel] Regarding Stand at FOSDEM [1-2 February]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 4 01:52:57 EST 2019

Hello Shubhika,

Sugar Labs has roughly $85 to $90k USD in cash, with most income
arising from Google Summer of Code and Google Code-in.  The oversight
board is responsible for allocating the cash, and we have tended to
focus on things that have a clear return on investment.

So funding would depend on what you plan to do for Sugar Labs, based
largely on what you have previously done for Sugar Labs.

However, you can certainly get involved in conferences, design,
coding, and fixing without funding.

On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 12:09:29PM +0530, Shubhika Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I am Shubhika Bhardwaj. I am been a part of the SugarLabs community for a
> while.I am begining my journey in open source.
>
> Can the students contributers from the SugarLabs participate in FOSDEM?
>
> Is there a scholarship or travel reimbursement for FOSDEM?

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/