[Sugar-devel] About Google Code In

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:54:46 EST 2019

Hi, Omkar.

GCI is about everything that an open source organisation might need: from
frontend to backend, from design to documentation, etc. You can choose any
of the above pertaining to you your interest.

PS: No need to address anyone as Sir over here. Addressing one by first
name (Sumit in my case) is acceptable and appreciated.

PPS: Please direct your questions to sugar-devel for quicker response time,
I've Cc'ed sugar devel for now, so don't worry about it.

Regards
Sumit