[Sugar-devel] Error on running sugar-activity

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:42:18 EDT 2019

Hi,

I was able get Sugar running as expected, thanks to James's earlier
suggestion.
I entering each of the core sugar directories, apart from sugar-toolkit, i
checked out via "git checkout v0.114" to the v0.114 tag, and repeated the
process of sudo make install for each of these directories, and logged out
and logged in with Sugar-desktop selected. This way I was able to get my
activities running.

Earlier, I had cloned the HEAD of each the repositories. Perhaps a later
change to sugar-datastore was what causing the issue?

Thanks for all the help.

-Swarup N