[Sugar-devel] Sugar Outreach Plans 2019 - PyCon Cleveland

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 20 21:39:08 EDT 2019

I think it should be possible to have an exhibit at All Things Open.
Typical booth is a table wide enough for two people to sit side by side
and talk with people as they pass by.  Most booths have a backdrop
identifying the organization and showing related images - generally as a
lead-in to discussions. I don't know how to begin a discussion with the
Open Source people on reserving a space.

Caryl Bigenho has a lot of experience in this after several years of
exhibiting Sugar at the Scale conference in Los Angeles. As most
organizations do, we could have an exhibit in a box ready to send to a
conference as the opportunity arises.

Calls for papers at Open Source are open.

Tony