[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer_activities[phaser games]

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:15:50 EDT 2019

Hi Akshat,

There is no restriction about JS Framework used for Sugarizer activities.
For example, some activities are written using ReactJS (Exerciser) our
Vue.js (Ebook-reader) and some use largely graphics (Constellation,
Scratch).
But the pre-requisite to respect the Sugar UI is to always have the toolbar.
Other pre-requisite are to try to use XO buddy colors to customize the UI,
to save the context in Journal and to use presence if collaboration is need.

Regards.

             Lionel.