[Sugar-devel] Google Season of Docs-2019

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:36:15 EDT 2019

Hello Shivanshu,

Yes, that it has been. Firstly, welcome to Sugar Labs. While we are very
excited about participating in Google Season of Docs this year, I would
like to inform you that the planning for the same is underway. You can
follow the conversation on the mailing list or watch for changes on the
GSoD repository [1]. Till the time organisations are announced as per the
GSoD timeline, I highly suggest you to start contributing to Sugar Labs
wherever you see fit. We are always here to help. Hope that fulfills your
request.

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github