[Sugar-devel] My GSoC Proposal: Let's Vue-tify.

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:29:14 EDT 2019

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for your interest on Sugarizer and for your proposal.
You're right, porting Sugarizer to Vue.js is a project for the future. It's
why there is an issue for that.
However, because it's a very huge project and because there is no direct
benefit to our users, it's not planned now.
Plus, it will require to rewrite a large part of the code so it could be
done only by someone who is already a good contributor on the project and
your proposal is very light on the technical side of this large project.

Regards.

        Lionel.