[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal for developing 15 Sugarizer activities and submitting a compiled primary school curriculum

Roohan rizvi.beta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:50:27 EDT 2019

Hello Mentor/Mentors,

I have submitted a draft proposal from the official GSoC website for
*developing
15  Sugarizer activities from scratch.*

And, *on suggestion from our esteemed mentor James Cameron*,I have compiled
a Maths and a science curriculum,and the links for the same are provided
below:

   - *Maths curriculum*:
   https://github.com/roohanJr/GSoC/blob/master/Maths%20curriculum

   - *Science curriculum*:
   https://github.com/roohanJr/GSoC/blob/master/Science%20curriculum

I would love to hear from you on this.I think having a well-structured
curriculum will save a lot of time while deciding on the development of
activities.

I also have a few questions and I shall be grateful for the clarification
of the same.

   - Do I also need to* mail the draft-proposal to Sugar-mailing list*
or *submitting
   it through the official GSoC website is good enough*?

   - I have submitted a draft proposal for developing 15 sugarizer
   activities. I have decided the number of activities for *keeping the
   goal realistic and achievable for me. Is it enough or do I need to add more
   activities?*

   - I have developed a rough demo of one of my proposed activity.

*Link to my demo activity*:https://youtu.be/Ag4BsWmcp1A

<https://youtu.be/Ag4BsWmcp1A>

But I was not able to run my activity on Chrome . I *downloaded the
Sugariser. master zip file and included my activity in the "Activities "
folder,and followed all the steps as instructed*. On trying to load from
chrome, *an error message is displayed saying*:

*"Missing config file". How do I solve this issue?I shall be grateful if
you tend to my queries*Thanking you

Roohan Rizvi