[Sugar-devel] Colored desktop and activity icons

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:32:28 EDT 2019

Perhaps the best way to check out the current Sugar Desktop is to use one
of our LiveUSB images [1]. More details as to the rationale behind the
current color scheme can be found in the Human Interface Guidelines [2[.
As far as what it might look like with color icons, I can imagine something
more akin to the typical icons found on smart phones and modern desktops.

Your ideas most welcome.

regards.

-walter

[1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Installation