[Sugar-devel] _GSoC_Proposal for "New_Sugar_Activity"

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:32:48 EDT 2019

I am not quite sure how your programming model works. I looked through the
example images in your GH repo and I am still having a hard time
understanding. Could you explain in a bit more detail? What sort of game is
being designed in your example? I see a warrior image, presumably an
avatar/sprite of some sort. How do you program it?

regards.

-walter

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 5:28 PM jooyoung kim <2000jooyoung at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sugars,
>
> This is my proposal link for a new SugarLabs activity, please have a look,
> and feed backs are always wellcomed.
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4atjeBqeCIMSCFmdNCV2SbZUugl0bPC/view?usp=sharing
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Jooyoung