[Sugar-devel] GSoc[Request For Contribution]

RM Rishan iamrmrishan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:44:48 EDT 2019

Hi there,

First of all, let me introduce myself.I am Mohammed Rishan and I'm
currently an IT undergraduate at university of Kelaniya, Kelaniya, Sri
Lanka.I have experience in Java, Docker, Maven, Gradle, C/C++, Python and
HTML/CSS/JS through working on university projects and personal projects.
I'm interested in contributing to Sugar Labs this summer as I'm hoping to
put my free time into good use to help out the development community.

I read GSoC 2019 ideas in the Sugar Labs Github page.

I would really like work on with the following idea.

   -

   Create a Sugar Dashboard[1]

[1]
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#create-a-sugar-dashboard

Is it OK to make the GSoC 2019 proposal with mentioned idea?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Rishan.

(Github profile -  https://github.com/iamrmrishan )