[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Proposals for Create new set of activities

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 07:22:48 EDT 2019

I'm happy to see the students bring in their own ideas too, I'm saying
these activity ideas are being neglected,
as all proposals suggested so far have been pointing towards creating
something new, while that's great we also
need to improve on what already exists.
Although there wasn't a specified number of activities to be created but I
don't think creating just one activity would be
great as proposals so far are only referring to creating just one new
activity, while the idea says a "new set of activities".
For Scratch, there's also a mention in the "Port sugarizer activities to
Sugar" idea but so far I've not seen a proposal for that.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com