[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Proposals for Create new set of activities

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:23:48 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I've looked at the proposals for create a new set of activities
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#create-a-new-set-of-activities>
and none has addressed any of the activities proposed in the idea, although
the project idea encourages new ideas but I think that we should clearly
state the importance of the ones suggested as they're very important.
Scratch for one is very important as it's currently widely used and having
it in sugar would mean more users.

I think that the importance of these ideas should be stated and they
shouldn't be neglected as they have.

Issue #63 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/issues/63>.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya