[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal for "New Sugar Activity"

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:40:02 EDT 2019

Hi Manan,

I like the idea but from your proposal you assumed that the student already
knows a bit about molecular biology and the activity aims to help them get
a better understanding of it.

As your proposal states that "the user inputs the PDB code", this is an
assumption that the student already has an idea about molecular biology.

What about a scenario where the student knows nothing about molecular
biology but wants to learn?