[Sugar-devel] Contribution

Rakesh Pandey rakesh16pandey2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:29:52 EDT 2018

Hello sugar-labs,

Myself Rakesh pandey (Pursuing B.tech at NIT jalandhar in Computer science)
,I have gone through your website , GSoC projects and GitHub links as well
as build the sugar on my OS as well.Its absolutely fantastic ,the idea of
creative learning for children is something new and i personally loved it.

I would like to contribute for your organization , i am well familiar with
python and Machine learning. What other skills do i need so that i can
provide my helping hands to the organization.

I an willingly interested in building such application which would help
children learning creatively,Its really appreciable to SUGAR-LABS for such
an amazing idea.

Thank you