[Sugar-devel] Open Source contribution and GCI mentor

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Sep 27 04:24:37 EDT 2018

Thanks, that's very welcome.

But please begin contributing as soon as you can; we need contributors
to have a good record of contributing otherwise GCI students won't be
helped properly.

See these links;
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2018-September/055749.html

Others have offered to contribute lately, but I've seen no
contributions yet.  Don't be another one.  ;-)

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 01:04:48PM +0530, Kunal Vats wrote:
> Hello Sugar Labs,
> I want to contribute to sugarlabs open source platform and work as a GCI mentor
> simultaneously. I have some prior experience with Python, Machine Learning,
> Natural Language Processing and also open source contributions.
>
> Thank you.
> Kunal

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/