[Sugar-devel] OLPC OS with gnome only.

Buddhi Tuladhar buddhi.tuladhar at olenepal.org
Tue Sep 18 03:46:09 EDT 2018

Seems like those three sugar packages depends on one another package called
"ds-backup-client" . I removed those 3 sugar packages and changed the
active desktop to gnome in home folder. Working fine now. Wondering how to
remove it while building OS. Not sure but thinking to remove those 3 sugar
package in 1st boot.