[Sugar-devel] Call for Design meeting

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Sep 12 18:33:40 EDT 2018

G'day,

Yes, I'm fine with 12pm UTC, thanks for adjusting.

Just to help communicate the needs; in our history at Sugar Labs;

- web site and branding were Marketing Team responsibilities,

- consistency of icons inside Sugar, and user interface, were Design
  Team responsibilities,

- the Design Team was composed from self-selected Sugar and core
  activity developers.

I'll be on the lookout for anything that, for want of a better word,
we would call "requirements", or "functionality", and ask that these
be given to developers rather than the design team.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/