[Sugar-devel] Call for Design Team meeting

Jaskirat Singh juskirat2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:48:26 EDT 2018

Hi all,

This initiative is good amd i think there should be some changing of schema
wuthin sugar.
So is it possible to conduct meeting on Thursday same time or prepone the
meeting time as i guess no Indian can attend the meeting at tgis time due
to late mid night.
So it would be great if this meeting can be rechedule either one day before
or prepone the time.

Thanks