[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 4th September 10PM UTC

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:12:07 EDT 2018

I would also like to chip in as I wouldn't be able to join the meeting.

> - what we have been working on,

Working on the fixing frontend issues in ASLOv3
Completing the issue of adding the boot image to Sugar.

> - ideas for GCI tasks, should Sugar Labs be accepted.

I am also in favor of Sugar Labs being accepted. Along with the points put
forward by Rahul.
Another addition would be to add maintainence tasks such as
updation/archival of old wiki pages and making the starter's guide more
public to attract more contributors.