[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 4th September 10PM UTC

Rahul Bothra f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Mon Sep 3 22:52:12 EDT 2018

Thanks. I won't be able to join in for the meeting.

> - what we have been working on,

Testing and Reviewing pull requests

> - ideas for GCI tasks, should Sugar Labs be accepted.

I am in favor of Sugar Labs being accepted.
Tasks for GCI could be:
 - [Medium to Difficult] Continuing work on the Python 3 Project; Porting
activities and/or telepathy porting etc
 - [Easy to Medium] Porting activities to GTK+ 3;
 - [Easy] Fix existing trivial bugs in activities (already open on GitHub
or bugs.sugarlabs.org)
 - [Easy to Medium] Improving sugar-docs in term of being beginner friendly
 - [Easy to Medium] Implementing Features for activities (suggested via
community feedback)

Thanks
Rahul Bothra
(pro-panda)