[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Update Pootle

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Oct 24 15:20:01 EDT 2018

G'day,

Thanks for your suggestion.  You are right; updating Pootle may make
this better.  I'm not certain it will, but it may.

Pootle is used by more than soas, so the soas mailing list is not the
best place to discuss.  Please subscribe to and use
sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org instead.

Also subscribe to and CC systems at lists.sugarlabs.org to contact the
infrastructure support team.

I've checked the virtual machine is running fine, and have installed
pending security updates.  I don't know how to update Pootle, but have
these references;

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/translate
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/translate/Pootle2.5
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Machine/pootle

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 07:05:54PM +0200, scootergrisen wrote:
> I suggest updating Pootle to latest version as it might fix some things i
> would like fixed.
>
> Like i can't upload a translation file that i changed offline and make
> Pootle accept it as it is. Maybe updating Pootle will make this better.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/