[Sugar-devel] Google Code-In Mentorship

Dipansh Khandelwal deepanshrocks438 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:42:59 EDT 2018

Hi @all, I am Dipansh Khandelwal
I would like to volunteer for the role of mentor in Google Code-In. I have
already applied for the same.
I have been into open source and using git and github from last 2 years.I
have worked with a few projects with sugar-labs also.
I have worked with Java, NodeJs, python using platforms like Android,
Django and React/React-Native, and also have a good experience of git and
open source. Presently I am working in blockchain development. I have also
worked with a few startups which helped me learn a lot more about team
development process.
So, I want to get more experience and as well as share my knowledge and
help the new students come up, learn and appreciate the power of open
source.
You can take a look at some of my projects here :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dipanshkhandelwal/
Please connect with me at : https://github.com/DipanshKhandelwal/