[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2019

Farakh Raja farakhraja72 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:55:17 EST 2018

Hi developers,
My name is Farakh. I'm a first year undergrad   from Air University,
Pakistan.
I've been coding for 1 years now and I'm just starting to explore the world
of open source. Came to know about Sugar Labs from GSOC Archives and I
loved the mission. I have some experience with C++  and I'm a big time
python and web development enthusiast. I want to start contributing right
away and I would really appreciate your help! I want to participate in
Google Summer of code 2019 on a Sugar labs project. Can you also guide me
in this regard to GSOC 2019?

Best  Regards,
Farakh