[Sugar-devel] Where shall I start contributing?

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri May 11 20:30:58 EDT 2018

I believe our immediate need is maintenance on ASLO
(Acitivities.SugarLabs.org). It is going to take another day or two to
complete reviewing the bundles from http://github.com/SugarLabs;
however, it is evident that a large number have the name version number
as the version on ASLO but are not the same. Sadly, this means that many
of the conversions to GTK3 are not available to users with Sugar on Ubuntu.

When finished I will post an updated spreadsheet showing the problem
bundles.

Tony