[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project: Migration of Activities wiki-pages to GitHub

Rudra Sadhu rdrsadhu at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:13:14 EDT 2018

I realise I've not explained the project as well as I could/should have.
This blog post[1] is an attempt to better define the same.

We can discuss more about this in the sugar-devel meeting today, if
required.

Regards,
Rudra Sadhu

[1] : https://rdrsadhu.github.io/blog/gsoc2018/2018-05-08-project-details/