[Sugar-devel] Update on my progress re GSoC

Rahul Bothra f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri May 4 14:35:31 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I was unable to attend today's GSoC weekly meet due to a sudden and
unexpected issue. Sincere apologies for the same.

Here are my updates:
1. Past week:
During the past week, I made my blog, discussed my project with my mentors,
re-reviewed and refined my timeline and project goals.

2. Next week:
I am having my exams for the next week. So, I won't be able to work then. I
will start work immediately after that.

3. Difficulties faced:
I have no concerns or difficulties as of now. I will make sure to ask them
on #sugar whenever I face any.

Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

Regards
Rahul Bothra (Pro-Panda)