[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project: Migration of Activities wiki-pages to GitHub

divyanshu rawat divyanshu.r46956 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:54:39 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are done with our first meeting with Rudra Sadhu and he is doing great.
Here are the logs of today's meeting:
http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2018-05-04T14:17:25.
Please share your opinions and suggestions.
And we will be doing the next meeting on next Friday at the same time 1600
CET.

Best
Divyanshu

‌