[Sugar-devel] [Activity-Team] Request to review GSoC Proposal

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:13:01 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have submitted the first draft of my GSoC proposal and shared it with
edit access permission on Google GSoC website with Sugar Labs. Please
review, comment and write a review how my proposal would help the
community. Even if it is just one line.

I would really like to work on this project under the activity team and
contribute further on Sugar Labs for a greater good.

*If you do not have access to the Google GSoC website for Sugar Labs. *Hit
me up on @vipulgupta2048 or reply to this thread. I will promptly reply
with google docs link of my proposal.

Thanking you

Cordially,