[Sugar-devel] Request to review GSoC Proposal

Yash Agrawal yagrawal900 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:28:41 EDT 2018

Anyone willing to fill answer to the first question of "You and Community"
is more than welcomed. Please e-mail me back with the answer so that I can
add it to my proposal. I will also request mentors of this project to send
their answers.

Q: If your project is successfully completed, what will its impact be on
the Sugar Labs community? Give 3 answers, each 1-3 paragraphs in length.
The first one should be yours. The other two should be answers from members
of the Sugar Labs community, at least one of whom should be a Sugar Labs
GSoC mentor. Provide email contact information for non-GSoC mentors

Thanks,
Yash Agrawal
IRC: yashagrawal3
‌