[Sugar-devel] [GSoC] Self-introduction

罗文博 wenboluo.aiesec at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:29:27 EDT 2018

To whom it may concern:

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Wenbo Luo. Currently I'm a year 3 student in the Chinese
University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen), major in Computer Science and
Engineering. I want to pursuit Human-Computer Iteraction master programs in
the future and I have learnt some basic knowledge in this area on Coursera.

Not long ago, I heard about GSoC and I'm really interested in the work that
Sugarlabs has done and the project of Sugarlabs Social, which is about
creating a social website. I have been working on the proposal. I know that
it's almost due but still I sincerely hope that you could offer some
suggestions.

1. I set one tag, only for Sugar, in my designed prototype to make this
sugarlabs website different from normal website. But I found it quite
burdonsome. Thus I wonder if it is necessary or if there's better way to
make it different from social website like medium?

2. I wonder if it is practical to set one month to develop the front-end
and the other two month for the development of the back-end?

Thank you for the time and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Wenbo Luo