[Sugar-devel] [GSoC] Self-Introduction

Shivang Shekhar shivank1995 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:06:26 EDT 2018

Hi Shubhendra,

Glad that you wish to contribute to the project.

Please put me in loop so that I am updated with the developments that take
place and can put in some relevant points if needed.

Cheers and All the best.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 10:29 PM Shubhendra Singh Chauhan <withshubh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank You, Carlos and Walter, for your suggestions.
>

> ā€Œ
>
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 9:48 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Maybe you can reach out directly to cjl at sugarlabs.org?
>>
>> -walter
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 6:08 AM Shubhendra Singh Chauhan <
>> withshubh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> My name is Shubhendra Singh Chauhan. Iā€™m an UnderGrad Student pursuing
>>> B.tech second year in Computer Science & Engineering at Jaypee University
>>> of Engineering and Technology, Madhya Pradesh, India.
>>>
>>> I'm a Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Programmer and Open Source
>>> Enthusiast.
>>>
>>> I am applying for google summer of code and I choose to contribute to
>>> Internationalization and Localization project.
>>>
>>> I want to discuss more about it with community members.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Shubhendra Singh Chauhan
>>>
>>> ā€Œ
>>>

>> --
>> Walter Bender
>> Sugar Labs
>> http://www.sugarlabs.org
>> <http://www.sugarlabs.org>

*Shivang Shekhar*

*Mentor - Google Summer of Code 2018*

*Co-Chair (WebVR Industry Committee) - VRAR Association*
<https://twitter.com/shivank1995>  <https://www.facebook.com/geekyshiva>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivang-shekhar-bb2b2780/>
<http://geekyshiva.xyz/> <https://github.com/GeekyShiva>