[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.112 on Fedora 28 SoaS

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:31:39 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We're in Beta freeze for Fedora 28. We have Sugar 0.112, there's
nightly images for the various architectures at the URLs below. Please
test so we don't end up in a situation like last cycle where people
were testing at the last moment before release.

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub//fedora/linux/development/28/Spins/x86_64/iso/
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/28/Spins/armhfp/images/
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora-secondary/development/28/Spins/i386/iso/

One thing to note is there will be a newer CSound package landing
shortly, it's been upgraded from 6.03 to the latest 6.10 and I've no
idea if the API has changed and if it will affect any of the
Activities using it. You'll be able to testing by doing a "dnf
upgrade" once booted.

Peter