[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org
Fri Mar 2 11:22:02 EST 2018

Hello all,

I and Caryl have been working all month on the Education Team that was
discussed in the previous meeting, see proposal[1]. The aim of the project
is a build a team of educators that will help the community and keep
sugar/izer scalable for teachers and parents.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/161qehOW49uO5_
Ti8YEfHyydKWLbDBjlYwwgCYWqDYKs/edit?usp=sharing