[Sugar-devel] Update on my GSoC project (Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks)

Riya Lohia riyalh1997 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:37:56 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I will not be able to attend today's GSoC weekly meet as I will be
traveling. Sincere apologies for the same.
For the past week my updates are as follows: 1. This week I worked on add
button functionality.
2. I have finished with basic functionalities of 'equal' and 'ratio' edit
tools.
3. Currently I am working on functionality of 'Octave Space' edit tool.

Targets for upcoming week:
1. Finish with the functionality of 'arbitrary' edit tool.
2. Work on details such as note information, clear button etc.
3. Fix some of the existing bugs.

Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

Thank you,
Riya Lohia