[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 19th June 11AM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 19 18:06:28 EDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 09:33:00AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on;
>
> - Tuesday 19th June at 7am US/Eastern,
> - Tuesday 19th June at 11am UTC,
> - Tuesday 19th June at 4:30pm IST,
> - Tuesday 19th June at 9pm Australia/Sydney,

Attendees were James, Rahul, Vipul, and Walter.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

James worked on the Record activity, releasing v200, and v103.

Rahul worked on making activity chooser modal.

Vipul worked on fixing activity metadata, and unpacking bundles.

Walter worked on Music Blocks, and reviewing patches.

We also talked about;

- why activity chooser does not behave modal though it is coded to;
  perhaps because it uses Gtk.EventBox,

- unrecognised metadata keys must be ignored by code,

- if sugargame should be removed from activity sources and declared
  instead as a dependency; (in my opinion, advantages are possibly
  reduced source maintenance, disadvantages are complexity of release
  bundle preparation or binary package preparation),

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2018-06-19#i_2932315

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/