[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Idea of a "Quiz" based activity

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Sun Jun 10 23:50:53 EDT 2018

This capability is provided currently by the Quiz activity (originally
developed in Austria as the ImageQuiz activity). While the current
version has not been updated on ASLO, it is in use in Rwanda.
Essentially, the teacher prepares a text file similar to the method used
by Moodle, e.g.

Name the capital of Rwanda. {=Kigali}

Which of these countries did not qualify for the World Cup? {=United
States of America ~Russia ~Germany ~Brazil}

The Quiz Activity is installed on the XO. The quiz can be downloaded by
Browse from the schoolserver to the Journal. To take the quiz, the
student resumes Quiz from the Journal.

Tony