[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 5th June 11AM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 5 07:26:49 EDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 07:57:35AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on;
>
> - Tuesday 5th June at 7am US/Eastern,
> - Tuesday 5th June at 11am UTC,
> - Tuesday 5th June at 4:30pm IST,
> - Tuesday 5th June at 9pm Australia/Sydney,

Attending were James, Rahul, Rudra, Vipul and Walter.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

James has worked on the Record activity, added a mirror view button,
and flake8 fixes.

Rahul has worked on porting Sugar Datastore to Python 3.

Rudra has worked on adding README and improving documentation of Chat,
Calculate and Browse.

Vipul has worked on script.

Walter has worked on Music Blocks pie menus.

> [spontaneous topic]

Other mentoring opportunities and practice were discussed.

> - ongoing suitability of GitHub after purchase.

We're in a wait and see mode; nothing in the announced plans seems
to conflict with Sugar Labs.

> [spontaneous topic]

Record activity port to GTK+ 3 and GStreamer 1.0 needs testers, if you
have a camera and Sugar, on Ubuntu or Debian, please see the branch;

https://github.com/quozl/record-activity/tree/gtk3

It is not for Fedora 18.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/record-activity/issues/14

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2018-06-05T11:00:01