[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Sugarizer Rpi Image

Aman Sharma amanharitsh123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:51:43 EDT 2018

Hey Everyone!

As a outcome of the GSoC 18 Sugarizer School Box project we have Rpi Image
Gen scripts ready and tested by me and mentors.

The generated rpi image make a WiFi AP named "SugarizerSchoolBox" with
password "sugarizer" on which the Sugarizer is accessbile at
"http://server.sugarizer.org" and
"http://try.sugarizer.org".

The initial image which the script generates is a 3.4GB image which
requires almost 20-25 mins after first boot to setup docker images and
sugarizer , so to make the testing easy I have already firstbooted the
generated image on my pi , made a backup image of that and providing the
link to the same. Now you just need to unzip it , flash it on a 16GB sdcard
, boot pi and sugarizer server will be up and running within seconds.

Link: http://people.sugarlabs.org/asharma/Sugarizer.img.gz
Repo: https://github.com/amanharitsh123/sugarizer-school-box

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Aman Sharma