[Sugar-devel] [SLOB] GSoC 2018

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:45:59 EST 2018

I made a motion at today's meeting regarding Sugar Labs participation in
Google Summer of Code 2018. As I mentioned, Google has pushed up the
application process: we need to get our application in by January 23. I
think GSoC is well worth the effort and I hope we can agree to participate
again this year.

Motion: Sugar Labs will apply for Google Summer of Code 2018

The motion was seconded by Adam. Samson, Adam, and I voted in favor of
participating, but we have yet to hear from the rest of you. Please respond
at your earliest convenience as we don't have much time to prepare our
application.

regards.

-walter

--