[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project Contribution

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:34:09 EST 2018

 Hello Walter,

I went through this link https://publiclab.github.io/community-toolbox/
<https://publiclab.github.io/community-toolbox/> and thanks for sharing it
with me.

It looks like its functioning is mainly governed by a bot name plotsbot
<https://github.com/publiclab/plotsbot>.

Another organization which we have kept in the look from beginning Coala
also use such bot corobo <https://github.com/coala/corobo>.
This bot mainly functions on their Gitter channel, I have seen its working
in past few days.
These days I am looking forward how it is made, seems that it is itself
going to be a decent project.

I am looking how to make it in the easier way and if feasible I will try to
work on it.

Regards,
Pratul Kumar