[Sugar-devel] New pull request reviewers; Rahul and Yash

RAHUL BOTHRA f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Thu Feb 22 22:59:06 EST 2018

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for giving this opprtunity. We are very happy to join
as a reviewer
I have understood the guidelines and the links you provided. I will start
looking at existing reviews, before making any, to ensure consistency

Thanking you once again

Rahul Bothra
@Pro-Panda

+91-7733052890

> Comments?  Should the above be added to sugar-docs?
Although added already, its a yes in my opinion as well.